- Assemble, install, electrical wiring of equipment and panels using hand tools or power tools.
- Installation of raceways for equipment include wire way, cable trough, EMT, IMC, and Rigid Conduit
- Follow all safety and PPE requirements per established company policies.
- Material handling of in process work and finished goods including operation of pallet jacks and potentially forklifts or overhead cranes.
- Work well with other team members to complete projects efficiently and on time
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as measuring devices, power tools, conduit benders, and testing equipment such as multi-meters and ohmmeters
- The ideal candidate would have prior experience in electrical wiring and piping
- Knowledge of electrical schematics and blueprints is preferred
- Timely and dependable
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions well and desire to learn
- Motivated and determined to work hard and get the job done successfully