- Process all vendor invoices, employee expense reports, wire transfers and intercompany invoices on Oracle 12 software using three way and two way matching following SOX procedures and policies.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval for payment. This includes PO, Blanket PO, Freight, Miscellaneous and Intercompany invoices.
- Reviews and approves employee expense reports (foreign and domestic). Reclaims GST for Canada and Australia.
- Maintains files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy, SOX and accepted accounting practices.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail for Accounting Department.
- Requests and completes all documentation necessary to initiate wire transfers.
- Audits and codes freight bills against freight manifests.
- Disburses petty cash. Verify documentation and record to correct account and cost center.
- Answers all vendor inquiries which include reconciling vendor statements, researching and correcting any discrepancies.
- Researches and closes aged open PO’s.
- Prepares credit memo’s as necessary.
- Assists in monthly closing.
- Coordinates documentation for internal and external audits.
- Assists with special projects, as necessary.
- Education: Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Field of Study: Accounting/Finance or a business related degree.
- Computer Skills: Oracle, Excel, Outlook, MS Word