- Promote Rebuilds, Parts & Field Services sales to existing and new customers
- Create solutions to customer’s equipment problems. Define project scope and develop value added propositions to sell to customers.
- Sell Engineering products and services to assigned industries via telephone, electronically and in person.
- Maintain sales related information in CRM for follow-up and reporting
- Work with other Durr entities to coordinate sales and projects
- Prepare, process and track quotes and orders. Includes compiling cost sheets, determining equipment mark up and creating formal and budgetary proposals.
- Develop an in depth understanding of Industry and products to target opportunities.
- Identify pursue and negotiate closure of sales opportunities.
- Emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Developing selling strategy, quoting prices and credit terms as well as preparing sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Bachelor’s degree or related degree preferred.
- 5 or more years in a customer service/aftermarket business setting preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing and able to work overtime, weekends and holidays when necessary.