- Develops and manages project schedules, milestones, deliverables; works with sales, operations and engineering teams to ensure quality and timeliness of all deliverables for all assigned customer projects.
- Provides appropriate reporting to all stakeholders such as customer, internal departments and management; manages the internal and external communication process.
- Supports commercial lead in the risk review process; define and quantify risk during the quote phase.
- Constantly monitors and reports the necessary key performances indicators. Takes proactive approach regarding all necessary actions and decisions to guarantee time, financial, quality and safety performance to maximize the allocated project(s) scope's goals achievements.
- Addresses project timing issues by deciding on actions and leading them in consideration of the defined strategy. Immediately informs management of any impact on the overall performance of the project.
- B.S. degree in Technical/Engineering, Quality Management or Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering fields, 1-2 years minimum PM experience preferred, but not required
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing design and processes required.
- Working experience working with and driving performance of cross-functional teams. Must be able to create positive, mutually beneficial business relationships with customers, operations personnel, sales and other functional areas.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills, an attention to detail and creativity, and the ability to complete necessary job tasks in a professional manner are required.