The Sales Administrative Assistant will perform high-level office administrative support related to the Sales Department. Such support may include but is not limited to conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, preparing correspondence, as well as arranging travel, conference calls and meetings.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Relieve the Vice-President Global Sales of all administrative functions by organizing the flow of information, time and priorities on his behalf.
- CRM new customer entry and customer maintenance.
- Prepares monthly Inquiries Received report for Marketing.
- Run Visual Compliance on all new customer entries (in CRM and ERP System).
- Monitors and distributes online inquires CRM software Super User – creates and maintains CRM reports, provides training and assistance on CRM issues to users
- Distributes monthly CRM login reports.
- Arranges meetings and events with other departments, organizations, and/or clients which includes Webex and conference calls.
- Draft, review and revise correspondence, e-mail, reports and multi-media presentations for Vice-President Global Sales and other sales department members.
- Read and analyze incoming mail, e-mail, memos, correspondents, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Maintain confidential records, legal documents, contracts and other pertinent information.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Orders all business cards for the organization – domestic and global.
- Reviews and binds proposals for Alternative Fuels as requested.
- Make travel arrangements for sales team members and assists with hotel reservations for visiting customers.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for R&D trials and other meetings.
- Maintains internal Welcome Screens.
- Provide occasional support to the marketing team with regard to preparation of marketing materials and maintenance of marketing databases and records.
- Serves as a backup to the Executive Assistant.
- Assists at the Front Desk as needed.
- Education: Associate's Degree (two-year college or technical school)
- Experience: Five to eight years related experience
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office required, CRM and ERP system desired
- Multi-tasking – Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professionalism – Demonstrates high level of professionalism and business etiquette.
- Flexible – Ability to adjust schedule as needed to accommodate the needs of the senior management team.
- Certificates & Licenses
Certified Administrative Professional preferred
DOE Clearance Required?: No