- Actively develop and promote the growth of Durr products and services to generate profitable business to meet company targets within the Service criteria for designated customer site(s).
- Provide effective servicing, maintenance and repair of customer’s equipment, elements of installation, modification or commissioning.
- Provide all relevant documentation throughout the servicing period and at completion of work to comply with company procedures and work instructions.
- Experience of servicing and maintenance of automotive paint shop and assembly plant plus other equipment.
- Good Mechanical and Electrical Engineering knowledge, especially of Durr Products
- Ability to prioritise, plan work loads and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- A demonstrable aptitude for problem solving and sales.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Ability to train on both a one-to-one and group basis.
- Experience of supervising sub-contractors, customer complaints and queries face to face.