- Coordinating the supply of spares to internal / external customers along with assisting with the development of new markets for spares sales.
- Coordinating export logistics associated with equipment deliveries in the UK and Overseas.
- Operating and controlling the stores area including day-to-day management of all incoming and outgoing goods.
- Experience from within a technical sales or aftersales environment.
- Experience of handling customer sales enquiries and processing orders over the telephone and via email.
- Experience of spares processing and coordination (sales, handling enquiries, order processing, logistics, deliveries etc) would be desirable.
- Experience in developing and creating technical proposals and/or face to face sales from within an engineering environment would be an advantage but not essential.
- You will be methodical and accurate with strong organisational skills.
- You will have a high degree of computer literacy (including a high level of proficiency in Excel), strong oral and written communication skills.
- You will be self motivated and have the ability to prioritise and plan workloads and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. You will need to have a flexible approach and be able to work independently and within a team.
- Based at our head office Warwick, an element of flexibility with regard to travel and working time is required since this role may occasionally take you around both the UK and overseas for short periods.