The digital transformation reached the world of business some time ago, making intelligent products, services, processes and factories possible – the buzzword Industry 4.0 refers to this trend. This transformation is being actively promoted by Dürr with its digital@DÜRR strategy, which is about making our businesses Industry 4.0-ready.
Smart Products: Intelligent, networked and self-regulating products, machinery and plants (equipped with sensors)
Smart Services: Extended, intelligent service offerings thanks to online integration of machinery and plants
Smart Processes: Efficient development, production and distribution of our products, plants and services
Smart Factories: Digitalization and networking of production, tracking and analysis of data
- ADAMOS: Working together with leading engineering businesses and software specialist Software AG, we have brought into being our IIoT platform, ADAMOS.
- Digital marketplaces: Building on ADAMOS, we offer our customers digital marketplaces with a variety of applications/apps. Due to the varied requirements of our customers, we have developed specific digital marketplaces:
- LOXEO is designed for customers of Dürr and Schenck.
- tapio from HOMAG goes a step further and is suited to businesses in the woodworking industry. For example, it connects partners/competitors, production material suppliers and tool manufacturers.
- “Digital Factory”: More than 100 software and control engineering experts from various development teams of the Dürr Group join forces here to work on new smart applications.