Our funding structure comprised the following elements for the 31th of December in 2018:
- Corporate bond issued by Dürr AG for € m 300 (maturity: 2021)
- Bonded loan issued by Dürr AG for € m 300 (maturity: 2021 - 2026)
- Syndicated loan held by Dürr AG for € m 465
- Bilateral credit facilities of a smaller volume and liabilities from finance leases.
In addition to money and capital market instruments, we are also able to utilize off-balance-sheet financing instruments such as factoring programs and operating leases (€ m 103.4).
The syndicated loan facility is not likely to be drawn in 2019.
|Bond and bonded loan||598.0||597.3||596.6||296.9||296.4||225.2||225.4||225.5|
|Liabilities to banks||1.0||1.9||35.5||43.2||118.4||41.9||56.5||57.2|
|Other financial liabilities||7.8||8.3||13.9||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|Liabilities under finance leases||7.2||5.8||8.5||10.8||11.7||4.0||4.2||3.5|
|of which due within one year||12.5||12.4||5.3||6.8||17.1||2.5||14.8||13.3|
- short-term: pending 1 year
- middle-term: >1 and <= 5 years
- long-term: across 5 years
There are no current corporate or bond ratings to assess our credit status. Dürr regularly publishes comprehensive key figures and a detailed outlook, thus ensuring a high level of visibility. The added value created by additional ratings is considered low, also given the costs involved.