Our funding structure comprised the following elements for the 31th of December in 2017:
- Corporate bond issued by Dürr AG for € 300 million (maturity: 2021)
- Bonded loan issued by Dürr AG for € 300 million (maturity: 2021 - 2026)
- Syndicated loan held by Dürr AG for € 465 million
- Bilateral credit facilities of a smaller volume and liabilities from finance leases.
In addition to money and capital market instruments, we are also able to utilize off-balance-sheet financing instruments such as factoring programs and operating leases (89.6 € m).
The syndicated loan facility is not likely to be drawn in 2018.
|Bond and bonded loan||597.8||597.3||596.6||296.9||296.4||225.2||225.4||225.5||225.6|
|Liabilities to banks||1.9||1.9||35.5||43.2||118.4||41.9||56.5||57.2||2.0|
|Other financial liabilities||7.9||8.3||13.9||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.1|
|Liabilities under finance leases||5.1||5.8||8.5||10.8||11.7||4.0||4.2||3.5||3.6|
|of which due within one year||3.6||3.4||5.3||6.8||17.1||2.5||14.8||13.3||1.8|
- short-term: pending 1 year
- middle-term: >1 and <= 5 years
- long-term: across 5 years
There are no current corporate or bond ratings to assess our credit status. Dürr regularly publishes comprehensive key figures and a detailed outlook, thus ensuring a high level of visibility. The added value created by additional ratings is considered low, also given the costs involved.