Main duties: As a Service Manager you are primarily responsible for the service management process (planning, coordination and execution). On this basis you lead the service team. You are the point of contact for the customers regarding service and maintenance. In addition you manage and monitor the contracts. You advise the management on process improvements. You participate in internal and external meetings on delivered and requested services and you develop and guarantee standards and procedures, thus ensuring the continuity and quality of the service process adequately.
The majority of the activities is carried out in our office in the city-center of Rotterdam.
- The service planning and all associated administrative operations;
- Planning and managing our service team, consisting of service engineers and a balancing engineer;
- The account management;
- Contract management;
- Analyzing service deployment;
- The submission of quotations;
- Identifying (technical) customer needs and matching them with the responsible employee within our organization;
- Acquisition of external technical service personnel;
- You have knowledge on a professional education level (HBO);
- You have a few years of experience as a (Service) Manager;
- You are very independent, but also a good team player;
- You have a service and customer oriented setting;
- You have good communicative skills in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is an advantage;
- You are result-oriented, decisive, creative and proactive;
- You are stress-resistant and structured;
- You have technical affinity;
- You are in possession of a valid driver's license B;
- You have knowledge of/experience with ERP systems.
What can you expect from us?
- A pleasant job in a professional and stable organization;
- An excellent market-compliant salary, which fits your education and experience;
- Good training opportunities. You start with a thorough internal training within our international group;
- Excellent working conditions according to the CLA M&T (CAO Metaal en Techniek);
- An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
Even if you do not fully meet all our requirements, we invite you to contact us to discuss the possibilities.
If you meet the profile and are interested in the job, we will gladly receive your resume and motivation, preferably by e-mail.
Carl Schenck Machines en Installaties B.V.
Attn.. Mr. R.J.A. van Bennekum
NL-3011 EM Rotterdam
Organization: Carl Schenck Machines & Installaties B.V. is a subsidiary of the globally operating German group Carl Schenck in Darmstadt, part of the Dürr Group. The employees of the Dürr group form a large international team of qualified people working on solutions for research, development, production, maintenance and quality control. From our office in Rotterdam we are responsible for the market in Belgium and the Netherlands, and also outside this area for certain activities.