- Strategic development of mobile applications independent of mobile operating systems
- Analysis, conception, implementation and documentation of mobile applications in collaboration with business departments and key users
- Further enhancement and support of mobile applications
- Advising our internal customers on the optimal use of Android/ iOS mobile devices and applications
- Successfully completed IT related studies or comparable training with at least 3 years of experience in the implementation and support of iOS/ Android mobile applications
- Extensive experience with mobile app design and development
- Must have fluency in using C#, or Kotlin for development.
- Working experience with remote data using REST, and other APIs, and JSON. Postman experience is a must
- Must be able to design, create and develop complex application infrastructures, including the database structure.
- Must have experience with Firebase database.
- Must know basics of any Hybrid development platform, Flutter is preferred
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Bit Bucket, Git, and Jenkins.
- Good to have advance product usages and technicalities on iOS Products - their features, architecture and customization
- Ability to work in an international multicultural team, social skills and assertiveness
- High motivation and willingness to perform
- Willingness to go on occasional business trips (< 10%)
- Knowledge or experience in Agile Software Development (Scrum) is a plus
- Languages: English (business fluent)
- C#, or
- Kotlin, or
- Java, or
- Postman/ Swagger
- Bit Bucket/ Git/ Jenkins
Kindly send your profile to HR-India@durr.com. Dürr IT Services in India is represented by Schenck RoTec – a fully owned subsidiary of the Dürr Group.