Operate sustainably – be fit for the future
Learn more about the diverse aspects of sustainability in the Dürr Group in our online magazine Dürr & More
Dietmar Heinrich becomes new Chief Financial Officer of Dürr AG
Dr. Jochen Weyrauch is appointed Deputy CEO
We are one of the world’s leading mechanical and plant engineering firms. Our customer segments include automotive manufacturers and their suppliers, the woodworking industry and the mechanical engineering sector as well as the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Dürr stands for paint shops, final assembly and air pollution control systems, as well as assembly, test and filling systems.
Under the Schenck brand we offer balancing and diagnostic systems which are used in a very wide range of industries.
The HOMAG Group is the world’s leading supplier of woodworking machinery and systems, for example for the furniture production.
- Recording Conference Call Q3 201914 MB
- Conference Call Presentation Q3 20191 MB
- Ad-hoc: Efficiency enhancement and structural measures at HOMAG, operating outlook for Dürr Group unchanged for 2019486 KB
- Press Release: Dürr Group with higher order intake, sales and EBIT, full-year operating targets confirmed, efficiency enhancement measures initiated at HOMAG597 KB
- Interim Financial Statement Q3 20191 MB