- actively be involved in delivering innovative software solutions.
- be part of a team of UI/UX designers, developers, and data scientists.
- share responsibility for the reliability and quality of new software solutions.
- show your ability to transform new ideas into a set of functional test requirements.
- be actively involved in implemented automated testing infrastructure.
- are graduated in IT or Engineering field.
- are experienced for at least 4 years in testing as part of a software team.
- have demonstrated the ability to turn ideas into functional test sets.
- have a good knowledge of automated testing solutions for testing both UI and API solutions.
- are able to work and maintain a Linux environment and have experience in testing cloud solutions.
- are able to communicate clearly and work as part of a team in a disciplined and fun manner.
- are engaged and motivated, yet goal-oriented and self-organized.
- feel excited about new technologies.
Kindly send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dürr IT Services in India is represented by Schenck RoTec – a fully owned subsidiary of the Dürr Group.