- Assemble, install, electrical wiring of equipment and panels using hand tools or power tools.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as measuring devices, power tools, conduit benders, and testing equipment, such as multimeters and ohmmeters.
- Installation of raceways for equipment include wireway, cable trough, EMT, IMC, and Rigid Conduit
- The ideal candidate would have formal training in electrical control systems and prior experience in electrical wiring and piping
- Knowledge of electrical schematics and blueprints is preferred
- High school diploma required
- Timely and dependable
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to use hand tools (screwdriver, drill, tape measure)
- Ability to follow directions well and willing to learn
- Motivated and determined to work hard and get the job done successfully