- Provide service and Preventive Maintenance work on Durr MEGTEC and related equipment
- Customer training
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting on Durr MEGTEC and other supplier industrial equipment
- Promote/sell spare parts kits for existing equipment and upgrades
- Identify opportunities to sell additional services on equipment
- Promote a safe working environment on customer installed equipment
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel and Word required
- Ability to work with and understand electricity, pneumatics, electronics, mechanics, airflows, gas flow, HVAC and drives, as well as a proven mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of PLC programming, understanding of HMI’s and VFD drives, as well as industrial electromechanical experience
- Ability to be a team player and work well under pressure
- Associates Degree in Electromechanical Technology or related field.
- 3-5 years servicing Durr MEGTEC equipment or related industrial equipment or related field.