- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment, communicating expected delivery date, and explaining stock-outs
- Responsible for product knowledge to answer customer questions
- Responsible for customer follow-up
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Key Account Managers for further development and closure
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Close sales and achieving sales targets
- Use excellent oral communication and best practices in customer service when interacting with customers
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Must have an associate’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to read and understand drawings and bill of materials
- Familiarity with SAP is a plus