- As part of our Sales & Marketing team, you will be responsible for exploring cost effective solutions and generating tenders for APT projects in response to customer enquiries, whilst meeting customer requirements and expectations.
- You will have experience of robotic systems / technology / equipment, preferably from within the automotive or related industries.
- Experience of process equipment such as conveyor systems, ovens, booths, ductwork, pipework, fans and pumps would be advantage but is not essential.
- You will have a sound commercial awareness with the ability to assess internal / external strengths and weaknesses. You will also have budget management and cost control skills.
- Experience of proposal preparation and/or presentation compilation and delivery would be an advantage.
- You will be methodical and accurate with strong problem solving skills. You will have a high degree of computer literacy, strong oral and written communication skills and strong influencing and negotiation skills. You will be self motivated and have the ability to prioritise and plan workloads and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. You will need to have a flexible approach and be able to work independently and within a team.
- Based at our head office Warwick, an element of flexibility with regard to travel and working time is required since projects may occasionally take you around both the UK and overseas for short periods.