- The Coatings Applicator is responsible for the coating application, visual and cosmetic quality of work performed, and will inspect such work in accordance with provided standards.
- Utilizes and operates fork trucks, overhead bridge cranes, chain hoists, and other specialized material handling equipment in the execution of regularly assigned tasks.
- Inspects and documents quality of work in accordance with provided standards.
- Fills out documentation for material usages, and work status.
- Performs other duties as required by Supervisor.
- Must competent and capable in the use of job-related equipment (provided by the Company):
- Air and electric disc and belt grinders.
- Air and electric drills, saws.
- Paint Pots & Paint Guns
- Hand tools such as wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, scrapers, hammers, tape measures, chisels, punches, pliers, wire-cutters, etc.
- Application mixing equipment.
- Is capable of performing complex tasks with a minimum of supervision.
- Must score up to 7points according to the Skill Matrices
- High School diploma (or HSED/GED), or experience/aptitude in the Fabrication position to substitute for a diploma/GED.
- Previous Industrial Coating training, or previous Industrial Coating experience.