- Execute projects in accordance with Dürr’s project management processes and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to the schedule throughout the project lifecycle.
- Works towards reducing costs and expenses where possible, without sacrificing safety or quality.
- Manage project risks and opportunities.
- Perform equipment sizing calculations and develop specifications for purchased components.
- Direct mechanical design resources to complete project drawing package.
- Develop scopes of work for equipment installation and manage completion of the install using third party contractors.
- Oversee equipment commissioning performed by Dürr Service Technicians.
- Through personal example and leadership, maintains Dürr’s reputation for outstanding customer support and project quality.
- Lead project status review meetings with the project team, business line leaders, and the customer.
- Support and enforce all company safety, quality and ethics policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management
- Ability to understand contract language and customer specifications.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to perform at a high level within a team environment.
- High level of mechanical aptitude and understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrates flexibility and capability of handling multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Superior analytical, problem solving, and computer skills.