Balancing technology for electric drives
Equipment for sustainable timber frame production lines
Exhaust air purification systems for fewer emissions
Resource-saving technology – 60% less energy needed
Conserving resources and reducing emissions are key criteria in our product development. Through our eco-friendly technologies, we enable our customers to achieve sustainable production.
Razor-sharp paint lines applied with maximum precision and without any overspray. A fully automated paint system, EcoPaintJet enables two-tone painting without any masking, re-painting or intermediate drying.
- 25% lower energy consumption in car body drying
- 15 m² of masking tape saved per car body
- Fewer VOC emissions (volatile organic compounds)
- Lower paint consumption
This dry separation system for overspray requires no water or coagulation chemicals, thus dispensing with the need for wastewater treatment. The almost 100% filtration efficiency enables recirculation of process air without any additional treatment. This delivers huge energy savings. Limestone powder is used as a natural binding material, which helps to bind airborne paint particles. The limestone powder saturated with paint can be used in other production processes, for example as a commodity in the cement industry.
- Up to 60% reduction of energy consumption in the spray booth and up to 30% reduction of electricity consumption in the entire paint shop
- Up to 50% fewer CO2 emissions in the spray booth
- 80% less water required for air conditioning
- No chemicals
- No wastewater
Drying car bodies from the inside enables optimum heat transfer, thus reducing the required process time for heating the car body. The oven accounts for almost a quarter of the energy used in a paint shop. Any reductions in this area have a pronounced effect on energy balance. The transverse mode of operation for car bodies enables an extremely space-saving layout: it halves the length of the oven. In addition, it dispenses with the steel structure used for the recirculating units above the ovens.
- Electricity consumption reduced by 25%
- Space-saving layout: 50% shorter ovens
Production processes generate exhaust gases, fumes and waste products, which – unless cleaned – can damage the environment. Dürr’s exhaust-air purification systems remove waste gases, fumes and contaminants from exhaust air, and the cleaned air is then released back into the atmosphere.
- Purification of exhaust air from production processes (high removal efficiency of over 99.8%)
- Removal of waste gases from reaction processes
- Elimination of unpleasant odors
- Fewer volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and less CO2
Fewer offcuts and thus lower wood consumption – thanks to HOMAG’s IntelliDivide software. It calculates how wood panels should be cut for optimum use.
- Fewer offcuts
- Less waste
- Conservation of resources
Turbines, engines and tires as well as other rotating and oscillating parts should all run smoothly. Here, balancing is the keyword. Balanced parts are more efficient, quieter and last longer. This enables us to conserve resources and reduce our impact on the environment. On top of all this, the noise levels of the rotor and machine are also reduced. At the same time, our balancing machines help to save energy.
- Conservation of resources
- Lower noise emission
- Energy efficiency: up to 85% of the energy generated when braking can be fed back into the grid.