Striving for excellence in safety together!
"Striving for excellence in safety" is the title of our corporate strategy for this area. The principles and processes of this strategy are explained in a handbook available to all employees.
- Safety briefings for all new employees (including measures in the case of an accident, evacuation procedures, contacts for safety issues)
- Regular briefings for all employees and groups of people requiring special protection (e.g. minors, pregnant women, employees coming into contact with chemicals)
- Briefings for Dürr's own employees and subcontractor staff at every Dürr site
- Organizational guideline on health and safety matters is available to all employees via the intranet
- Regular information provided by the employee magazine (since 2017)
- Presentations and events at Dürr locations
- All accidents and (since 2017) near-accidents (incidents without injury) must be immediately reported to the health and safety manager responsible for the site or the location
- Immediate action must be taken if necessary
- Information on the incident must be provided to all health and safety managers worldwide and to the CEOs of the Group companies
- The cause of the accident must be analyzed and findings communicated worldwide and at all Group levels
No accidents in a total of 16,560 working hours: Škoda Auto Volkswagen India recognized Dürr India for its exemplary commitment in modifying a paint shop. For the project in August 2020 in Pune, extensive corona protective measures had to be ensured.
TVS Motors, India's third largest manufacturer of two-wheeled vehicles, presented Dürr once again with the "Safety Excellence Award" in March 2019. Dürr India received the award for the continuous support in ensuring safety at the production premises.
Geely, one of the leading automotive manufacturers in China, presented Dürr with its “Safety Star” award. Dürr installed a brand new paintshop for Geely in Ningbo in 2019 and was honored for its outstanding safety performance.