Together with DMG MORI, Software AG, ZEISS and ASM, Dürr has founded the ADAMOS joint venture. ADAMOS stands for ADAptive Manufacturing Open Solutions. More engineering firms have since joined the strategic alliance.
The network now consists of more than 30 companies. Further, KARL MAYER, ENGEL Austria and the PwC Germany consultancy expert have joined as additional shareholders. ADAMOS offers an open ecosystem, in which digital solutions for mechanical and plant engineering firms as well as their suppliers and customers can be designed, further developed, sold and utilized.
- A unique combination of network and IIoT technology especially for the mechanical and plant engineering industry
- Goal: Establish ADAMOS as industry standard
- Highly scalable IIoT services, on edge/on premise or via cloud
- Founding partners ADAMOS GmbH: DMG MORI, Dürr, Software AG, Carl Zeiss, ASM
- Additional shareholders KARL MAYER, ENGEL Austria, PwC Germany
- Open network for mechanical and plant engineering firms
- ADAMOS supports the digital transformation through the network, the IIoT platform and services
- ‘White label’ solution: ADAMOS provides individual marketplaces for participants as well as a manufacturer-neutral marketplace for the industry