These websites contain information and documents, which are for information purposes only. They do not constitute an offer or an invitation to subscribe for or purchase any securities. The following information and documents are not directed at and may not be viewed by or distributed to any person residing in the United States of America.
By entering the following websites, you confirm that you are not a resident of the United States of America and that you will not distribute any of the information and documents contained therein to any person residing in the United States of America.
I AM NOT A RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND AGREE WITH THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our funding structure comprises the following elements:
- Corporate bond issued by Dürr AG for € 300 m (maturity: April 3, 2021)
- Three bonded loans issued by Dürr AG for € 515 m in total (various maturities until 2030)
- Syndicated loan held by Dürr AG (incl. guarantees) for € 750 m (maturity: August 7, 2024), thereof € 500 m credit facility
- Liabilities for leases in the amount of € 103 m (March 31, 2020)
- Bilateral credit facilities in the amount of € 4 m (March 31, 2020)
- Additional credit facilities in the amount of € 450 m arranged in May 2020
|€ million||Q1 2020||2019||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014||2013|
|Bond and bonded loan||798.5||798.2||598.0||597.3||596.6||296.9||296.4||225.2|
|Liabilities to banks||0.2||0.4||1.0||1.9||35.5||43.2||118.4||41.9|
|Other financial liabilities||7.3||7.3||7.8||8.3||13.9||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|of which due within one year||139.6||38.0||12.5||12.4||5.3||6.8||17.1||2.5|
|1 From 2019 onwards also including operating leases.|
- short-term: pending 1 year
- middle-term: >1 and <= 5 years
- long-term: across 5 years
There are no current corporate or bond ratings to assess our credit status. Dürr regularly publishes comprehensive key figures and a detailed outlook, thus ensuring a high level of visibility. The added value created by additional ratings is considered low, also given the costs involved.