These websites contain information and documents, which are for information purposes only. They do not constitute an offer or an invitation to subscribe for or purchase any securities. The following information and documents are not directed at and may not be viewed by or distributed to any person residing in the United States of America.
By entering the following websites, you confirm that you are not a resident of the United States of America and that you will not distribute any of the information and documents contained therein to any person residing in the United States of America.
I AM NOT A RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND AGREE WITH THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information contained on the following web pages is not intended for United States, Australian, Canadian or Japanese residents or for persons who are physically located in the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan.
The securities may not be offered or sold in the United States of America absent registration or an exemption from registration under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended. We do not intend to register the offering in the United States or conduct a public offering in the United States.
The information contained on the following web pages may not be distributed in or inside the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan.
The above legend is required by the securities laws of the United States, Australia, Canada and Japan. Please confirm that you have read it and accept its terms.
I have read the above legend and accept its terms.
Our funding structure comprises the following elements:
- Corporate bond issued by Dürr AG for € 300 m (maturity: April 3, 2021)
- Three bonded loans issued by Dürr AG for € 515 m in total (various maturities until 2030)
- Syndicated loan held by Dürr AG (incl. guarantees) for € 750 m (maturity: August 7, 2024), thereof € 500 m credit facility
- Syndicated loan of Dürr AG of € 350 million (expiring May 8, 2021), thereof € 350 million as credit facility
- Loan in the volume of € 100 million (expiring May 19, 2021)
- Liabilities for leases in the amount of € 99.1 m (June 30, 2020)
- Bilateral credit facilities in the amount of € 3.5 m (June 30, 2020)
|€ million||H1 2020||2019||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014||2013|
|Bond and bonded loan||813.6||798.2||598.0||597.3||596.6||296.9||296.4||225.2|
|Liabilities to banks||100.0||0.4||1.0||1.9||35.5||43.2||118.4||41.9|
|Other financial liabilities||7.2||7.3||7.8||8.3||13.9||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|of which due within one year||479.4||38.0||12.5||12.4||5.3||6.8||17.1||2.5|
|1 From 2019 onwards also including operating leases.|
- short-term: pending 1 year
- middle-term: >1 and <= 5 years
- long-term: across 5 years
There are no current corporate or bond ratings to assess our credit status. Dürr regularly publishes comprehensive key figures and a detailed outlook, thus ensuring a high level of visibility. The added value created by additional ratings is considered low, also given the costs involved.